WP - Update to v19
|This page is a Wiki Project.|
- 1 AIM OF THIS WIKI PROJECT
- 2 WORKFLOW
- 3 NOT YET FINISHED
- 4 COMMANDER GAMEPLAY
- 5 DEPLOYABLES GAMEPLAY
- 6 USER INTERFACE
- 7 ENVIRONMENTS
- 7.1 MAPS
- 7.2 AL BASRAH
- 7.3 BELAYA
- 7.4 CHORA
- 7.5 FOOL’S ROAD
- 7.6 GORODOK
- 7.7 JENSEN’S RANGE
- 7.8 KAMDESH
- 7.9 KOKAN
- 7.10 KOHAT
- 7.11 LOGAR
- 7.12 MESTIA
- 7.13 MANIC-5 (CAF)
- 7.14 MUTAHA
- 7.15 NANISIVIK (CAF)
- 7.16 NARVA
- 7.17 TALLIL OUTSKIRTS
- 7.18 INFANTRY TUTORIAL
- 7.19 SKORPO
- 7.20 SUMARI
- 7.21 YEHORIVKA
- 7.22 MODDING
- 7.23 MISC
- 8 ALREADY FINISHED
- 9 NO WIKI CHANGE NECESSARY
AIM OF THIS WIKI PROJECT[edit | edit source]
Update the entire Squad Wiki to the current version B19 of Squad.
See all Release Versions.
WORKFLOW[edit | edit source]
- If you find changelog line that do no have any effect on the wiki, move it from section #Not yet finished to section #No Wiki Change Necessary. Ideally, we do this clean-up process first to then focus on actual work for the wiki.
- From section #Not yet finished, pick a changelog line you want to work on. Update the wiki according to the changelog. Maybe more than one page will be affected by one changelog line - so you have to know the wiki pages to find all the places that might need updating. If unsure, ask Usgu. some suggestions where changelogs should go on the wiki have been added. Also, apply some thought how and where to best include the new information on the wiki.
- When you are done, move the changelog line to section #Already finished. Please also list the wiki pages you have updated for this changelog - this makes it easier for other editors to see what you have done.
NOT YET FINISHED[edit | edit source]
NEW SYSTEMS[edit | edit source]
- Upgraded Squad to Unreal Engine 4.23. This upgrade comes with a lot of performance improvement potential that we have started to work with, and will be further utilizing in upcoming patches.
- Added the ability to drag incapacitated players. This will allow players to pull downed squad mates out of danger areas such as roads and open fields to a safe triage point, to await a safe revival from a teammate or medic. A drag UI icon will be displayed on the player’s HUD when a friendly incapacitated body is within 10 meters. To Drag an incapacitated body, press the Use button (Default: F) on the shoulders, neck, or feet of an incapacitated body while crouching. When a player is dragging a body, their speed will be reduced and they will have to drop the body to fire their weapon.
- Added the ability to destroy helicopter tail rotor components with projectiles. This will cause a loss of control of the helicopter. This will increase the vulnerability of Helicopters.
- Added Nvidia Highlights System. When enabled, this system allows a player to have short video clips automatically save based on certain events that happen in-game. Initial trigger events include: destroying a helicopter with an AT Launcher, triggering an IED, and knifing an enemy. More trigger events will be added in future releases.
OPTIMIZATION[edit | edit source]
- Optimization and maintenance pass on Lighting FX: Improved FX for Ambient FX, weapons, vehicles, explosions, bullet impacts.
- Optimization and maintenance pass on various VFX including: FOB destruction, UGL Smoke, muzzle flashes, projectile tracers, tank shell blasts, vehicle exhaust, ricochets, armor impacts, and sandstorm FX.
- Optimized Vehicle Wheel VFX for trucks, tracked vehicles, bikes, and APCs to include new parameters for better performance optimization.
- Optimized T72B3 woodland turret textures to 2k. (Previously 4k).
- Optimized environment texture sizes, which aids in reducing memory space usage.
- Updated the map markers to use a new system that should be much more efficient on the network for clients and servers.
- Updated Master Materials for VFX. This should assist in bringing more optimization in general around all Squad VFX.
- Fixed Vehicle Wheel FX spawning additional particles during origin rebasing.
- Fixed Small arms ricochet having excessive lens flares.
- Fixed issue with master material flickering with fog.
- Removed unused VFX for destroyed sandbags.
- Removed “LOW” Audio Effects Setting, as they were no longer necessary with latest updates and optimizations.
GAME MODES[edit | edit source]
- Updated CP Capture Logic. Only infantry will be able to capture CPs (flags); previously vehicle drivers were also contributed. The intent is for Infantry to be the only class to influence CP capture status with “Boots on the Ground.”
- Updated Insurgency Caches to have a 3-meter no-deploy zone around them to emove the possibility of “entombing” a Cache in deployable walls.
- Updated Insurgency and Destruction Objective Caches: they can now be destroyed both by Incendiary grenades and player-deployed timed explosives such as IED, TNT, and C4.
- Updated Artillery, Heavy Mortars, Mortars, and CAS to no longer damage Caches.
- Fixed RAAS Capture Points sometimes not appearing on HUD when a player is capturing. The unused CPs from RAAS were not being removed on the client when a client loads in with the server. E.g, upon map change.
- Fixed small grammar errors in Destruction and Insurgency game mode notifications.
INFANTRY GAMEPLAY[edit | edit source]
- Updated non-medic revive times to 17 seconds, previously 14 seconds.
- Updated CAF HAT role munitions: CAF HAT 01 now has a magnified C7 and Carl G with 1x Tandem, 1x HEAT. CAF HAT 02 now has a non-magnified C8 and Carl G with 1x Tandem, 1x HEAT, 2x HE.
- Updated CAF Sniper kit limits: Now requires 5 players in a squad and only 1 kit per squad.
- Updated CAF Hand Grenades with the proper name of the C13 Fragmentation grenade.
- Fixed Combat Engineer Binoculars not showing up on the inventory UI due to 4 item limit.
- Fixed backblast being able to hit players through thick walls.
- Fixed an issue with switching kits while inside a vehicle which caused players weapons to disappear when leaving the vehicle after a long period of time.
- Fixed an issue with weapon reloading after spamming reload and left-click during previous reload attempts.
- Fixed being able to see underneath the map when going prone from the crouched position while near a vehicle or when colliding with an asset or when going prone against the sloping landscape.
- Fixed some bipod clipping issues. In most scenarios, it is no longer possible to clip through walls or floors while using a bipod.
- Fixed broken materials on Timed Explosives, Landmines, and UGL smoke/muzzle flashes.
- Fixed incorrect skinned mesh for USA Medic glow sticks. Rave on, doc.
- Fixed issue with bipods occasionally flinging players into space.
- Fixed MOA on the M4 M203 UGL being set too high.
- Fixed SUSAT sight mesh to include better generated LODs.
- Fixed Carl Gustav AT Launcher backblast missing a heat material.
- Fixed C8A3 Grenadier GL sight not aligned to the front post.
- Fixed CAF soldier sleeve clipping through the C8A3 M203 ET552 sight during reloads.
- Fixed CAF Lead Pilot having Woodland fatigues.
- Fixed CAF LAT kit order to be the same as other factions.
VEHICLE GAMEPLAY[edit | edit source]
- Updated helicopter unloading/loading ammo and construction supplies: It can only be done at 30m or lower altitude. Pilots will now need to be closer to the ground to deliver supplies.
- Updated top side and tail collisions on the MI8 and UH60M to 5mm armor, making them more vulnerable to small arms.
- Updated the Militia Ural 375 with a new camo paint scheme.
- Updated the CAF Leo2A6 collision and removed its antennae.
- Updated the CAF TAPV to have its own wreck model. (It was previously using the MATV wreck model.)
- Updated the soft map boundary timer for ground vehicles to be increased to 20 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Updated UH60 and MI8 Helicopter LOD distances.
- Updated color values on the FV510 APC.
- Updated gun collisions to 10mm armor for the following vehicles: MATV 50cal/M240 turrets, FV432 50cal turret, Technical SPG9, Technical Dshk & Turret, T62 Dshk cupola, and ZU23 turret. Small arms should no longer penetrate any parts of open-top turrets and emplacements. These turrets and emplacements should now be more protected.
- Fixed the LAV6 and FV510 BFV Vehicle Commander Periscope sensitivity to match the Vehicle Gunner sensitivity.
- Fixed an issue where Turret and Emplacement weapons would become flipped upside down and turned 180 degrees towards the player on rapid input.
- Fixed an issue with infantry and vehicle weapon reloading having weird inconsistencies in high lag.
- Fixed an issue with helicopter main rotors being disabled leading to the pilot being unable to load/unload supplies from the disabled helicopter and being notified as if it were moving above the loading speed threshold.
- Fixed an issue with Vehicle Driver deployed smoke FX clipping and flickering.
- Fixed UH60 having missing faces on the broken main rotor hub.
- Fixed UH60 exit points spawning players on top of each other, killing them by rotor blades when they mass exit. We still do not advise limb to rotor interaction at this time.
- Fixed Wheel collisions on several vehicles having an incorrect rotation offset.
- Fixed weapon zeroing on T62, BMP1, and MTLB 6MB.
- Fixed CAF Transport Truck costing 10 tickets instead of 5. M939 is currently a placeholder for a future CAF Logistics/Transport Truck.
- Fixed ZU23 emplacement sometimes rotating 180 degrees vertically
- Fixed Tank Muzzle blast VFX not showing after 50m distance.
- Fixed flickering on Tank Muzzle VFX.
- Fixed Leo2A6 and LAV6 broken redirectors for vehicle/wreck FX.
- Fixed Leo2A6 teleport bug when standing on the wreck which was caused by improper collision response channels on the ammocook for the wreck turret.
- Fixed LAV6 Gunner Stabilization getting stuck when aiming straight behind.
- Fixed BMP2 Commander’s periscope clipping with mesh when elevated.
- Fixed FV510 Gunner’s Sight clipping into the mesh when fully elevated.
- Fixed Helicopter Rotor dust having harsh visible edges.
- Fixed Tracked Vehicles continuing to keep turning after switching the engine off.
- Fixed Vehicle damage effects having issues with Origin Rebasing.
- Fixed Tank Frag Shell impact physmat.
- Fixed MI8 Tail Rotor Collision preset from “OverlapAll” to “ComplexVehicleMesh” to correct projectile issues with MI8 tail rotor.
- Fixed missing glass material on unused displays in Mi8 cockpit.
- Fixed BFV TOW “deploying” text getting stuck after switching off of the TOW weapon.
- Fixed TAPV collision body which was causing it to easily flip over.
- Fixed T72B3 bug where the reload sound wasn’t always playing properly.
- Fixed a bug where weapon attachments were floating at world origin while the player occupied a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where the vehicle explosion effect will play every time a player changes their Effects in the Settings menu.
- Fixed a bug where a Vehicle’s player collision would become missing when switching seats.
COMMANDER GAMEPLAY[edit | edit source]
- Updated CO Artillery Damage: 75m radius, 1 impact < 20m lethal for infantry.
- Updated CO Heavy Mortar Damage: 45m radius, 1 impact < 15m lethal for infantry.
- Updated the CO map icon to now be displayed as a star icon.
- Updated Vehicles occupied by the commander to appear gold.
- Fixed CO not showing up as yellow (self) in some cases.
- Fixed CAS landing way offset from the intended target area when called on or near tall structures. Off Target CAS may still occur, and may need further investigation. Please report any offset CAS runs on the Squad Discord.
- Fixed an issue with A10 Gun VFX for run ground impacts sometimes flickering inappropriately. (They’ve been warned.)
- Fixed an issue with the RUS MTLB 6MA and BMP2 giving RUS Commander access to support abilities.
- Fixed some other conventional faction vehicles having command zone enabled when they should not have.
- Fixed log spam on activating the handheld drone without possessing it.
DEPLOYABLES GAMEPLAY[edit | edit source]
- Updated Razor wire to be slightly more resistant to fragmentation damage.
- Updated VFX for FOB destruction.
- Updated Commander handheld drone radial menu to remove the ability to place deployables and rally points. The menu retains spotting/marker functions.
- Updated armor thickness on all emplaced weapon guns to 10mm to help with survivability of turret/emplaced weapon gunners.
- Fixed RUS/MIL/INS radios not taking damage when hit on the wooden materials.
- Fixed Razor wire being destroyed by melee damage.
- Fixed Habs not having any destruction VFX when destroyed by CO Artillery/Airstrike actions.
- Fixed not being able to reload an Emplacement Weapon if the user leaves during the reloading phase.
- Fixed an exploit where players could respawn at a HAB even when enemies were nearby.
USER INTERFACE[edit | edit source]
- Updated Server Browser to have better support for future events.
- Updated Map grid lines to draw in relation to the viewable scale of the map rather than zoom level.
- Fixed an issue with the Server Browser filters “whitelisted mods” and “show other mods” not functioning correctly. The server filters “show whitelisted mods” and “show other mods” are now consolidated into a single “show modded servers” checkbox.
- Fixed an issue with the Server Browser sorting buttons.
- Fixed the Server Browser “sort by health.” Healthy servers are now listed at the top.
- Fixed the end-of-round scoreboard not showing the bottom bar.
- Fixed a typo on the loading screen for the word “Commander.”
ENVIRONMENTS[edit | edit source]
- Updated the main base helicopter repair pads with a new static mesh. The new mesh has a larger surface area and is more adaptable to uneven landscape.
- Updated player collisions on several props to be more accurate.
- Updated railway tracks collision to make them easier to drive on.
- Updated the windows on a building set to use 2-sided materials to prevent exploits.
- Updated color on over-saturated cliffs and pine trees.
- Updated Norway pine tree distant meshes and adjusted color/brightness.
- Updated LOD settings for prop excavators and heavy dump trucks to have less “popping.”
- Fixed issues with Middle East Buildings having z-fighting on mesh decals, incorrect LOD material slots, and LOD artifacting.
- Fixed Tallil Aircraft hangars: Vertex Paint was causing lots of seam issues and an overpowering normal.
- Fixed broken materials on Nursery House.
- Fixed an exploitable collision on a Middle East Urban Building used on Tallil and Mutaha.
- Fixed floor collision and LOD distance on a factory building used on Narva and Gorodok.
- Fixed collision for Small EU Rocks.
- Fixed Rice LOD normal maps.
- Fixed DFAO artifacts on Tent and ME Building statics.
- Fixed a train car hopper to prevent players from spawning / glitching inside them.
- Fixed an issue with tent rolls having incorrect wind settings.
MAPS[edit | edit source]
AL BASRAH[edit | edit source]
- Added CAF Al Basrah Invasion v1 gameplay layer.
- Fixed ambient wind sound issue.
- Fixed misaligned floating bars.
- Fixed various floating trash. (Stop throwing away helium!)
- Fixed culling on Al Basrah road sign near VCP.
- Fixed bad LODs on Warehouse, various merged compounds, and high rise apartments.
- Fixed culling on a bush type which was culling too early.
- Fixed incorrectly assigned materials on the INS Main Base building.
- Al Basrah Insurgency v1: Fixed Ammocrate at GB Main that was underground.
BELAYA[edit | edit source]
- Belaya has had a full performance and optimization pass.
- Updated Landscape material to have improved visuals and performance.
- Updated forest distribution. Increased tree clump density with more clearly defined clearings. (Is that clear?)
- Updated light attenuation.
- Updated the snow texture.
- Deleted unused assets.
- Fixed collision on fallen trees, removed unnecessary roadside barriers and smoothed some terrain areas.
- Updated Tunnel POI to improve culling and fixed minor bugs.
CHORA[edit | edit source]
- Updated Chora ground textures And packed them to use all the channels on the roughness textures.
- Reduced the number of landscape layers to 5 from 7.
- Fixed floating road splines and wall sections.
- Fixed harsh water edge.
- Fixed floating foliage NW of Monolith.
- Fixed a carpet texture flickering in one of the compounds.
- Chora Skirmish v1: Fixed floating Repair Station at USA Main.
- Chora AAS v1: Fixed Nursery CP name being incorrectly offset.
FOOL’S ROAD[edit | edit source]
- Updated Government Office LODs so the proxy doesn’t activate so close to the player.
- Fixed various floating rocks.
- Fixed tunnel collision glitching.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
- Fixed shipping containers having bad textures.
- Potentially fixed occasional black foliage on map. Let us know!
- Fools Road RAAS v2: Removed precap flags.
- Fools Road RAAS v3: Fixed fog blocking UAV view.
GORODOK[edit | edit source]
- Updated all layers to have a max helicopter altitude of 400m, down from 800m.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
- Fixed wind from fallen tree material having a wind effect.
- Fixed DF on two apt interiors.
- Fixed various floating grass and floating fences.
- Fixed hole in the landscape.
- Gorodok Destruction v1: Fixed Caches spawning inside inaccessible parts of the Yard apartment buildings.
- Gorodok Skirmish v1: Fixed MIL Logi spawning on top of HASCO blocks.
- CAF Gorodok RAAS v1: Added x2 Helicopters to CAF and RUS.
- CAF Gorodok RAAS v2: Team 2 changed from RUS to USA.
JENSEN’S RANGE[edit | edit source]
- Updated MOUT billboard to include the OISC Season 1 Winners.
- Fixed mispositioned INS HAB example.
- Fixed black pixels on Jensen’s road.
- Fixed culling on the plywood building near vehicle repair depots.
KAMDESH[edit | edit source]
- Updated all gameplay layers to use the soft map boundary system.
- Fixed several road splines that were texture clipping.
- CAF Kamdesh RAAS v1: Fixed staging timer missing for CAF.
- CAF Kamdesh Invasion v1: Defending team switched to INS.
- CAF Kamdesh RAAS v1, TC v1: Switched CAF to CAF Arid.
- CAF Kamdesh TC v1, Invasion v1: Removed 1x LAV6 from CAF.
KOKAN[edit | edit source]
- Kokan has had a full performance and optimization pass.
- Added new irrigation ditches for better infantry gameplay in the open fields.
- Updated landscape materials.
- Fixed LODs on modular Afghan walls.
- Fixed terrain on Kohat’s map edge that was not smoothed.
- Kokan AAS v1: Teams changed from GB vs RUS to RUS vs INS.
KOHAT[edit | edit source]
- Fixed floating rocks on the hillside in grid F4-2-3.
- Fixed distant tree popping on Kohat.
- Fixed water plane edge issue grid K14-7-7.
- Fixed shipping containers having bad textures.
- CAF Kohat Invasion v1:
- Removed 1 x LAV from CAF
- Removed delay on BMP-1
- Replaced 1 x Technical UB32 with 1 x Technical SPG9
- Replaced 1 x Ural ZU23 with 1 x Technical SPG9 for INS
LOGAR[edit | edit source]
- Removed some armored vehicles from gameplay layers.
- Fixed various floating pieces of debris and bad landscape spikes.
- Fixed foliage clipping inside house interiors.
- Fixed Logar not having weather system BP in lighting layers.
MESTIA[edit | edit source]
- Mestia has had a full performance and optimization pass. The landscape material and foliage has been improved.
- Updated all 3 Crucible Points of Interest (POIs) for new and improved game flow, improved foliage, and new static mesh for the towers.
- Updated minimap.
- Fixed broken particle cutout in Mestia waterfall fog VFX.
- Removed MATV TOW and reduced the overall amount of armored vehicles.
- Added CAF Mestia RAAS v1 gameplay layer.
MANIC-5 (CAF)[edit | edit source]
- Manic-5 has had a performance and optimization pass along with new POIs and a lot more detailing across all POIs.
- The landscape material and foliage has been updated with newer versions.
- Added CAF Manic-5 AAS v1 gameplay layer.
- Added Helicopters to most gameplay layers.
- Updated with more trees to break up lines of sight while elevated in the valley.
- Updated the max cull distance on some tree types to maintain a tree canopy when viewed from longer distances.
- Updated rough terrain spots to be smoothed out some rough terrain and many forest areas to be more thinned out in certain locations.
- Updated texture for petrol north gas station.
- Updated numerous steep terrain inclines to include cliff rock statics.
- Updated treeline density along roads overlooking OPFOR team’s Main to discourage vehicle camping.
- Updated deep water near the overflow dam with a pain volume.
- Fixed bad elevation and blending on many of the road splines.
- Fixed missing collision on Tall Fences and at Chopper Crash POI.
- Fixed numerous floating objects such as roads, trees, bushes, road signs and fences.
- Fixed floating fuse box at power station POI.
- Fixed some rough terrain around POIs closer to main bases.
- CAF Manic-5 Invasion v1: Changed lighting layer to afternoon.
- CAF Manic-5 Invasion v1, v2: Added new capture zones north of the river.
- CAF Manic-5 Invasion v2: Fixed not being able to deploy FOB on first objective.
- CAF Manic-5 RAAS v1, v2, v3, v4: Fixed incorrect naming for East Baie Comeau POI and Crash Site POI.
- CAF Manic-5 Invasion v1, v2, RAAS v1, v2, v3, v4: Updated Firebase Mississauga capture zone height to a new lower position.
- CAF Manic-5 RAAS v1: Added 2 x helicopters to CAF and RUS. Changed lighting layer to mid day.
- CAF Manic-5 RAAS v2: Changed team 2 from RUS to MIL. Changed lighting layer to overcast.
- CAF Manic-5 RAAS v3: Changed lighting layer to afternoon and now this is a tank-heavy layer with 3 x tanks, 1 x helicopter, 3 x logistics trucks , 2 x MRAP, and 1 x transport per team.
- CAF Manic-5 RAAS v4: Changed to CAF vs RU, 3 x helicopters, 2 x MRAP, 3 x logistics trucks, 1 x transport (Delayed) on each team.
- CAF Manic-5 Skirmish v1: Moved locations of capture zones and main bases to a new urban area north of the river.
- CAF Manic-5 Skirmish v2: Changed lighting layer to mid day.
- CAF Manic-5 TC v1: Removed 1 x LAV6, removed 1 x BTR80.
MUTAHA[edit | edit source]
- Updated night-time lighting on Mutaha Invasion v1.
- Updated all layers to have a max helicopter altitude of 400m.
- Updated collisions on garages to match the mesh more precisely.
- Updated collisions on the scaffolding ramp.
- Fixed a wall missing an end column.
- Fixed a few minor floating objects.
- Fixed Blockade CP naming error.
- Fixed Mutaha Moonlit layer VFX having an exaggerated lens flare on emissive and added actual moon.
- Updated Mutaha AAS v1, Invasion v1, RAAS v1 to include helicopters.
- Added CAF Mutaha RAAS v1 gameplay layer.
NANISIVIK (CAF)[edit | edit source]
- CAF Nanisivik Invasion v1: Added 1 x helicopter per team.
- Removed spawn delay on 1 x LAV6.
NARVA[edit | edit source]
- Updated grass on some medians.
- Updated Church POI with more detailing.
- Updated large rock positioning in several locations.
- Fixed Narva castle LODs to prevent vertex painting pop.
- Fixed Narva water collisions.
- Fixed blurry textures on Narva grass.
- Fixed birch tree cluster so all 7 trunks are touching terrain. (It was very untreelike behavior.)
- Fixed several tree branches clipping inside Narva apartment buildings.
- Fixed floating road in grid G5-6-5.
- Fixed an invisible collision on the stairs of the tall apartment buildings.
- Fixed materials on sidewalks.
- Fixed office building rooftop walls having no collision.
- Narva AAS v3: Fixed non-respawning MTLB showing a 2-minute respawn time.
- Narva Gameplay Layers: Tanks that were on a 30-minute delay are now on a 20-minute delay.
TALLIL OUTSKIRTS[edit | edit source]
- Fixed floating road splines.
- Fixed not having water step sounds in parts of the Al Khidir river.
- Fixed materials on large aircraft hangars.
- Fixed the runway tunnel Tallil not being aligned properly.
- Fixed a door without player collision on a building in Al Khidir.
- Tallil Invasion v3: Updated vehicle loadout to reduce Insurgent anti-armor capability.
INFANTRY TUTORIAL[edit | edit source]
- Updated Motherbase with blocking volume to prevent shortcuts.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
SKORPO[edit | edit source]
- Updated grass and cliff color correcting.
- Fixed grass floating above the trenches at POI.
- Fixed many small bugs such as floating trees and bad road splines.
- Fixed culling on the construction crane.
- Fixed certain gameplay layers fog blocking view of Commander UAV.
- Skorpo Invasion v1: Added new main base locations for Militia and removed their forward.
- Skorpo Invasion v1: Fixed Shipyard East CP having an incorrect collision setting which caused players to be unable to lean and helicopters to lose their rotors.
- Skorpo RAAS v1, v2, v3: Fixed Lumberyard CP floating and collision preset of shipyard CP.
- Skorpo RAAS v4: Fixed Hotel CP collision preset not allowing leaning.
SUMARI[edit | edit source]
- Updated Sumari midday lighting.
- Updated old HASCO US Main to use new HASCO.
- Fixed glowing wheat crops.
- Fixed floating ISO containers at the Insurgent training camp.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
- Sumari AAS v1: Removed Ultra Dynamic Sky due to performance issues.
YEHORIVKA[edit | edit source]
- Fixed various grass growing inside houses & removed shrubs and trees clipping into the interior of buildings.
- Fixed coal clipping outside the coal hopper at Shevchenko Quarry.
- Fixed exploitable rooftop walls at Shevchenko Quarry.
- Fixed grass growing in several buildings & bushes clipping into building interiors.
- Fixed walls being too high in several locations.
- Yehorivka Invasion v1: Fixed MIL using wrong Ural.
MODDING[edit | edit source]
- Added CheckActorCollisionObjectType Blutility to check collision object type (e.g., world static) of all actors and their components of a given type in a level. Useful for catching misconfigured capture zones!
- Added initial Functional Tests to Content/Blueprints/AutomationTest.
- Updated all map gameplay layers to be contained in a Gameplay_Layer subfolder within the map folder, for less clutter in the main folder. Regrettably, this will break references for modders if they are referencing vanilla gameplay layers.
- Updated many Lighting Layers to be named correctly. This will break references to these lighting layers. Please be sure to check your levels to ensure you have no broken references. To correct any issues, you will need to re-add the lighting layer.
- Removed the outdated MeshTool and PrefabTool plugins and disabled StereoPanomara plugin.
- Removed the depreciated HISM functionality in HISM Spline.
- Removed unused post-process settings from SQWorldSettings.
- Removed and cleaned up leftover debug log and stack trace to reduce log spam.
- Removed SQAdminComponent as it’s not used since the functionality was moved to SQGameCommandComponent.
- Removed the old desert and woodland variants of the helicopter pad. The new Helicopter Pad is named BP_helicopter_repair_pad. Modders will need to update their maps with the new bp.
- Removed deprecated Conquest Game Mode.
- Disabled legacy include path handling.
- Fixed debug traces/spheres/lines not properly respecting their set lifetimes.
- Fixed DOF and Motion blur on weapon scopes and particles by adding separate translucency in Project Settings.
- Fixed various issues causing log spam.
- Fixed many redirectors and moved several building statics in various folders.
MISC[edit | edit source]
- Added future capability to use a promoted server list, for special events.
- Removed the “Send and Restart” option from the Squad crash reporter, as it had issues with EAC.
- Updated MapRotation.cfg for server admins for the latest B19 map changes.
- Updated Admin Cam with removed extra DOF output, simplified key inputs, modified HUD output for readability.
- Updated Credits: Added credits for the Canadian Armed Forces DLC and integrated past developers into the main section to better reflect everyone’s contributions over the years.
- Fixed wreck explosions replaying when changing fx quality settings.
- Fixed a Server Crash involving SqSoldierRagdollCompontent (possibly due to vehicle collision with soldier).
- Fixed a Client Crash in the Infantry tutorial related to missing a DefaultEffectClass on one of the BP Grenades.
- Fixed the Textbox of some characters in the Infantry Tutorial that had an incorrect offset.
- Fixed fog/foliage removal exploit which now prevents players from removing fog or foliage via Scalability.ini.
- Fixed sensitivity scaling value unintentionally affecting horizontal recoil on infantry weapons.
- Fixed Helicopter explosion resetting when changing vfx scalability.
- Fixed an exploit using foliage.MaxTrianglesToRender.
- Fixed Depth of Field to render after Master Material.
- Fixed wheel fx dust particle cutout issues.
- Fixed mud splash material issues.
- Fixed post-login password verification for server joining.