|Operators||United States Army|
|Maps Available||Al Basrah, Anvil, Belaya Pass, en's, Goose Bay, Gorodok, Jensen's, Kamdesh Highlands, Kohat Toi, Lashkar Valley, Manic-5, Mutaha, Skorpo, Tallil Outskirts, Yehorivka|
The UH-60 weighs 10,624 lb (4,819 kg), is 65 feet (19.81 m) long, 54 feet (16.46 m) wide (wingspan), and 16 ft 10 in (5.13 m) tall. The UH-60 has a top speed of 183 mph (294.51 km/h). The UH-60M has improved wide chord rotor blades, improved engines, improved durability gearbox, an Integrated Vehicle Health Management System computer, and a new glass cockpit. Pilot cannot be hurt by any regular method (gunfire, Anti-Tank rocket launcher, .etc), even shoot from back, otherwise the pilot will die when heli destroyed or exist bug. However, CO and other crew in the heli can be hurt by multiple ways, so a flying full crew heli is a juicy target to gunners.
- As of B18, the UH-60M is used by the US Army, British Army and, Canadian Army. It's commonly referred to by players as the Black Hawk from its real life name.
- The UH-60M carry up to 9 passengers, not including pilot, copilot, and 2 crew-chiefs (door gunners).
- The vehicle is armed with two M240H 7.62mm machine-guns for personal defense and suppression. Each M240 has 200-round ammo boxes.
- The UH-60M can carry a maximum of 1000 points of supplies which is 500 points less than the Russian Mi-8.
- See Helicopter flying for hints to setup your joystick and head tracking device.