|Operators||United States Army|
|Maps Available||Al Basrah, Anvil, Belaya Pass, en's, Goose Bay, Gorodok, Jensen's, Kamdesh Highlands, Kohat Toi, Lashkar Valley, Manic-5, Mutaha, Skorpo, Tallil Outskirts, Yehorivka|
The UH-60 weighs 10,624 lb (4,819 kg), is 65 feet (19.81 m) long, 54 feet (16.46 m) wide (wingspan), and 16 ft 10 in (5.13 m) tall. The UH-60 has a top speed of 183 mph (294.51 km/h). The UH-60M has improved wide chord rotor blades, improved engines, improved durability gearbox, an Integrated Vehicle Health Management System computer, and a new glass cockpit.
- As of B18, the UH-60M is used by the US Army, British Army and, Canadian Army. It's commonly referred to by players as the Black Hawk from its real life name.
- The UH-60M carry up to 9 passengers, not including pilot, copilot, and 2 crew-chiefs (door gunners).
- The vehicle is armed with two M240H 7.62mm machine-guns for personal defense and suppression. Each M240 has 200-round ammo boxes.
- The UH-60M can carry a maximum of 1000 points of supplies which is 500 points less than the Russian Mi-8.
- See Helicopter flying for hints to setup your joystick and head tracking device.