Let's keep the width of the table limited to 4 wide in order to avoid the horizontal scrollbar on normal screen resolution (don't forget the ads, they take up space too). Usgu (talk) 21:07, 19 December 2017 (UTC)
- The arrangement of the map categories seems like it's by server rather than by geographic region. I recommend rearranging it so that it's all maps together (I don't think anyone cares where the map is originated from.
- Totally agree Usgu (talk) 16:25, 10 June 2018 (UTC)
- Meh, disagree. Each geographical region can give a different environment for each map. A rural community in Eastern Europe is different than a rural community in, let's say, Southern Asia. Different environment means different ecosystems and housing etc. giving squads and squad leaders strategies to develop to outmaneuver and eventually use the environment to their advantages. As a result, separating the maps by geographical region rather than jumbling it up can give veteran and new squads the knowledge of the maps if categorized by geography if they were to check on the Wiki. But that is my two cents. I hope my opinion is worded clearly. - --Josephua (talk) 23:03, 10 June 2018 (UTC)
- Ok guys I improved the maps page :) (forgot to login, it was me though)
- ISAFMOBIUS04, why did you delete all the tables and most of the information for the maps!?
- I did say in discord im going to put new more up to date ones up later this week most of them have not been updated for a while
- also why did you undo the map page change
Checklist to update map pages
After a new release of Squad, we follow these steps to update the map pages: