When editing this wiki please follow below set of rules. Disregard could lead to temporary or permanent bans.
- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive. If you completely ignore all attempts of communication to you by other wiki editors or administrators regarding probelmatic edits you did, you maybe get banned and your edits reverted.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: We have created an extensive Wiki Style guide to ensure consistency and high quality of all wiki pages. If you deliberately and continuously ignore these guidelines because you think your edits are better, you will get banned.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not valdalise this wiki: Any form of vandalism (even if you think it's just a joke), will lead to immediate and permanent bans.
Above rules also apply to your behaviour on other channels of communication, e.g. the different Squad Discords and Wiki Discord.