Squad can be modded using the Squad SDK. Below you can find guides on how to get started in modding, where to download the Squad SDK and guides that will take you through the process of creating a mod all the way to playing them on a dedicated server.
Many of the modding pages are under heavy construction at the moment! Feel free to help us complete them.
For Mod Developers
For Server Owners
More information and Help
- Discord "Squad Modding Hub" - the official Discord for all things modding in Squad - lots of channels on all kind of modding topics, with lots of information and help from the modding community and the developers. This is your number one resource for modding and a must-be place for any Squad modder.
- Discord "Squad Chinema Group" - the official Discord for creating awesome cinematics in the SDK
- Discord "Squad Server Hosting" - the official Discord for Server hosts
- JoinSquad Modding Forums - the official forums for all things modding.
- SquadMods Github - the source code repository for Squad mods. If you wish to upload your mod, get in touch with StrangeZak#1706 on Discord.
- The Wrench - official monthly newsletter on Squad modding.
- 80 level article "Using Squad Mod Kit for Game Development" - discussion with the Squad and Post Scriptum developers on what opportunities and possibilities the platform gives to developers
- (Ru)General information about the "Squad SDK" in Russian - small author's guide on Steam