|Maps Available||Al Basrah, Anvil, Belaya Pass, Chora, Fallujah, Fool's Road, Gorodok, Jensen's, Kamdesh Highlands, Kohat Toi, Kokan, Lashkar Valley, Logar Valley, Mestia, Mutaha, Sumari Bala, Tallil Outskirts|
The Minsk 400 is a Soviet Belarusian two-stroke copy of the German KDW RT 125 motorcycle. It was designed by the Minsk Motorcycle and Bicycle Plant [Minskiy motornyy i velosipednyy zavod (Минский моторный и велосипедный завод)/MMVD] by order No. 494 of the Ministry of Automotive Industry of the USSR. The Minsk Motorcycle and Bicycle Plant was privatized in 2007, branding a new name for themselves, M1NSK , in which they changed the 'I' into a '1'.
The Minsk 400 can be driven by one person and can hold one passenger. The Minsk 400 can reach up to 60 kph (37.28 mph) in 7 seconds and reach a speed up to 92 kph (57.17 mph). The Minsk 400 runs on a 150cc 2 stroke engine. The Minsk 400 can come in a range of bright colors, such as red-orange, green, and light blue.
The Minsk 400 is only used by one faction, the Insurgents. The Minsk 400's cheap ticket value, short respawn time, and small passenger capacity make it very expendable.
- The Minsk 400 can hold up to 2 players: 1 driver and 1 passenger.
- The Minsk 400 is the third fastest vehicle in Squad (92 kph/57.17 mph) which can help players zip around the map very quickly. A Squad Leader and one man from his Squad can quickly move to an area, drop a rally point, and soon have their entire squad backing them up.
- The Minsk 400 is the only vehicle that does not require the approval of a Squad Leader for a player to operate it.
- Due to the Minsk 400's very cheap cost and fast respawn time, it is commonly used as a vehicle bomb by Sappers. They do this by strapping on IEDs and driving up to enemies and then blowing it up, whether or not the Sapper survives the initial encounter or not. It is not uncommon to see a bunch of motorbikes just sitting around the map due to their operator/s being killed.
- Minsk (Мінск) is named after the city where the Minsk 400 is designed and built. Minsk is also the capital city of the Republic of Belarus. 400 stands for 400 ccm capacity