|Users||Russian Ground Forces|
|Capacity||18-round detachable box magazine|
|“||The MP443 Grach pistol is the current issue Russian military sidearm. Featuring a high capacity magazine, easy-to-use sights and modern ergonomics, it is a formidable backup weapon for any Russian sodlier.||„|
|~ In-game description|
The MP-443 Grach is a semi-automatic short recoil locked breech pistol. It is designed by Vladimir Yarygin and took 7 years to finalize the design (1993 to 2000). It was then adopted by the Russian Ground Forces as the standard military sidearm in 2003, replacing the Makarov pistol. The MP-443 was also supposed to replace the PM as the standard sidearm for the Russian police force but financial issues and that the PM were numerous in the Russian Federation gave the MP-443 a slow adoption for the police force in the Russian Federation. The MP-443 is mainly used by Russian special police forces while the PM is mainly used by Russian regular police units. However, predictions were made that the MP-443 would fully replace all PMs by 2019. The MP-443 is only used by two nations, the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan, in which it was used as the sidearm for the security of Kazakh private companies.
The MP-443 has a polymer grip, rectangular breech end, an ambidextrous safety, stainless steel barrel, and carbon steel frame and slide. The MP-443's barrel/slide locking is a simplified Colt-Browning design. The MP-443 The sidearm has a short recoil operation and a double action trigger. The MP-443 uses 9x19mm Parabellum and 9×19mm 7N21 +P+ cartridges.
- Can be fired on only semi-automatic. The firecap is fairly decent however, allowing the user to fire a volley of rounds with a good trigger finger.
- It carres 18 + 1 rounds and comes with a total of 3 magazines (1 in the weapon and 2 in reserve) for a total of 54 + 1 rounds. It deals the same damage as all other pistols in the game.
- Like the other pistols, it is not a good idea to use it as a primary due to the low damage and damage dropoff at range. As a backup weapon however, it can save your life in a pinch when caught in a reload or when your primary weapon is out of ammo.
- The MP-443 Grach is only used by one faction; the Russian Ground Forces. It is available to all Command and Support roles (Squad Leaders, Lead Pilots and Crewmen, regular Pilots and Crewmen, Medics), Automatic Riflemen, Marksmen, and Machine Gunners.
- Grach (Грач) means from Russian to English, "rook".
- The MP-443 Grach is domestically known as the PYa which stands for Pistolet Yarygina (Пистолет Ярыгина) which means from Russian to English, "Yarygin's pistol".