M17 Modular Handgun System
|Users||United States Army|
|Capacity||17-round detachable box magazine|
|“||The M17 modular handgun system was adopted recently by the US Army to replace the M9A1 Beretta as the primary service pistol. Its sturdy construction and overall improvements to the M9 in terms of accuracy and ergonomics make it an easier pistol to handle than most.||„|
|~ In-game description|
The P320 is a semi-automatic pistol that can be chambered in 9×19mm Parabellum, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP. The P320 chambered in 9×19mm Parabellum was introduced in the North American market on January 15, 2014 followed by the .45 ACP compact model at the SHOT Show in January 2015. The P320 is a further development of the P250 utilizing a striker-fired mechanism in lieu of a double action only hammer system. On January 19, 2017, it was announced that the P320 had won the United States Military XM17 Modular Handgun System competition, with a specialized version to become the new M17 pistol.
- The M17 is only available to Squad Leaders of the U.S. Army.
- Compared to the M9A1 issued to other roles, the M17 carries 2 more rounds per magazine. All other operating aspects remain the same, like fire rate and damage.
- Like the other pistols, it is not a good idea to use it as a primary due to the low damage and damage dropoff at range. As a backup weapon however, it can save your life in a pinch when caught in a reload or when your primary weapon is out of ammo.
- In-game models seems to be modeled after Compact version.
- The in-game model is using a black slide while in reality the slide is coyote colored.