You can play any faction on this map, and the game will give you options before loading in. Once in-game, you can also switch to the other layers of Jensen's Range with other factions using console commands.
This map is divided in the following parts:
- Multiple shooting ranges for vehicles, small arms, and explosive weapons. Every emplaced weapon that is deployable at FOBs is present.
- Basic descriptions of game items and their functions. ( FOB Radios, HABs, Rally Points, Ammo Crates, Buildable Fortifications, etc.)
- A resettable Close Quarters Combat course known as the Killhouse Course and a miniature city-block for urban combat practice, known as the MOUT (Military Operations in Urban Terrain) course.
- A motor-pool containing every vehicle variant available to the faction you are playing on the range. The vehicles in the motor-pool change when you switch to another faction.
- A heliport section with 4 helipads where helicopters spawn
Jensen's Range has been overhauled numerous times. It is a good place to learn the basics of the game as well as get a feel for how weapons and explosives handle for different factions. You can test every kit and emplacement, operate any crew position in every vehicle, and practice your aim on a number of ranges.
The city block training area and killhouse serve as great places for clans to practice teamwork and communications.