|Maps Available||Al Basrah, Belaya Pass, Fallujah, Gorodok, Jensen's, Kamdesh Highlands, Lashkar Valley, Mutaha, Narva, Tallil Outskirts, Yehorivka|
The FV4034 is a British main battle tank in service with the armies of the United Kingdom and Oman. The FV4034 is an extensive redesign of an earlier variant. Although the hull and automotive components seem similar, they are of a newer design and build than those of the earlier variant and only around 3% of components are interchangeable. A visual recognition feature is the armored housing for the TOGS thermal gunsight; the FV4034 has this above the gun barrel, the earlier variant has it at the right-hand side of the turret. The tank's drive system provides a 550 km range, with a maximum road speed of 59 km/h.
The FV4034 is equipped with a 120-millimeter (4.7 in) 55-caliber long L30A1 tank gun, the successor to the L11 gun used on the Chieftain and its earlier variant. Unique among NATO main battle tank armament, the L30A1 is rifled, because the British Army continues to place a premium on the use of High-explosive squash head (HESH) rounds in addition to armor-piercing fin-stabilized discarding-sabot rounds. The FV4034 is also armed with an L94A1 EX-34 7.62 mm chain gun and a 7.62 mm L37A2 (GPMG) machine gun. Fifty main armament rounds and 4,200 rounds of 7.62 mm ammunition are carried. The FV4034 has a four-man crew. The turret and hull are protected with second generation Chobham armor (also known as Dorchester).
- The driver has access to smoke via a smoke generator for defensive purposes.
- The gunner's 120mm rifled cannon can fire (14) L27A1 120mm CHARM 3 armor-piercing fin stabilized discarding sabot (APFSDS) rounds, (9) L31A7 120mm high explosive squash head (HESH) rounds, and (3) L34 120mm smoke rounds. In addition, the gunner also has access to the L94A1 7.62mm coaxial machine gun with 2,000 rounds for engaging infantry and 40mm smoke grenade launchers with 2 charges for self-defense. The gun features three zoom levels. The average reload speed of the main gun is around 8 seconds per round, equating to a fire rate of 7.5 rounds per minute. Despite the tank having a rifled gun, this has no effect on in-game performance.
- The commander has access to a periscope that features hunter-killer functionality, granting the commander the ability to focus the gunner's cannon on a target. The commander's periscope features three zoom levels.
- The loader's seat features a remote-controlled L37A2 general purpose machine gun (GPMG) with 750 rounds, a highly effective anti-personnel weapon. This weapon features two zoom levels (1x & 12x). Currently, it is the only loader's weapon that is operated remotely. In fact, it is one of two MBTs where no vehicle crewman is exposed while operating: all of the 4 Crewmen are safe from outside fire. The only other tanks that do this are the T-72 tanks and T-62 of the Middle Eastern Alliance.
- The 120mm L34 smoke rounds contain white phosphorus (WP). As such, the L34 round can be used to conceal your own position, block line-of-sight, or engage enemy infantry. A direct impact or close hit will kill enemy infantry.
- The FV4034 is optimized for long range engagements, with the high performance APFSDS projectiles and the gunner's sight both reflecting this. As a result, additional care should be taken when engaging enemies at close range, making sure to properly align the gun sight.
- The FV4034 has excellent turret armor and good gun depression. As such, this MBT should be placed in a hull-down position whenever possible. The poor armor protection on the lower glacis of the FV4034 presents a major weakness from the front, with anti-tank fire being able to penetrate it even at extended distances. Likewise, the driver's view port is also a significant weakness, further emphasizing the need for these areas to be protected or positioned behind cover. Because of this, it is generally considered as the weakest of the modern MBTs in the game but makes up for it in crew protection and long range performance.
|Main Armament||Royal Ordnance L30A1 120mm rifled gun||120 mm||L27A1 CHARM 3 Armor-Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot (APFSDS)||14|
|L31A7 High Explosive Squash Head (HESH)||9|
|L34 White Phosphorus (Smoke)||3|
|Secondary Armament||L94A1||7.62 mm||2000|
|Countermeasure||Smoke Launcher||40 mm||2|
|Loader MG||L37A2||7.62 mm||500|
Vehicle info sheet