|Users||British Army (L110A2 Minimi)|
Canadian Army (C9A2)
US Army (M249 PIP)
Irregular Militia (Minimi)
|Capacity||100 or 200-round belt contained in a 100-round or 200-round soft pouch|
|Cartridge||5.56x45mm NATO Red Tracer|
|Fire Mode||Fully Automatic at 850 RPM|
|“||The L110A1 is the British variant of the Belgian made Minimi light machine gun, adopted in the mid 1980s as a belt-fed section automatic weapon. It is an open-bolt gas-operated machine gun, with an integrated folding bipod plus a rail running on top cover. The SUSAT 4x optic can be mounted on the top. The British variant uses the skeletal Para-style stock, and a more compact 100-round cloth bag to store ammunition in.||„|
|~ In-game description|
The FN Minimi is a Belgian 5.56mm light machine gun. First introduced in the late 1970s, it is now in service in more than 75 countries. It can be belt fed or fired from a magazine.
The FN Minimi is available to four factions and features different sights depending on faction and role type:
|Automatic Rifleman||US Army||Direct Combat||M249 PIP + M68||Short||Non-magnifying red dot sight||100 rounds|
|Fire Support||M249 PIP + M145||Short||Telescopic sight, fixed 3.4×||100 rounds||Alpha 10.0|
|British Army||Direct Combat||L110A2 Minimi||Short||Iron sights, ranging 200-600m||100 rounds||Alpha 11.0|
|Fire Support||L110A2 Minimi + SUSAT||Short||Telescopic sight, fixed 4×||100 rounds||Alpha 11.0|
|Canadian Army||Direct Combat||C9A2||Long||Iron sights, ranging 200-1200m||200 rounds||Beta 20|
|Fire Support||C9A2 + C79A2||Long||Telescopic sight, fixed 3.4×||200 rounds||Alpha 15.3|
|Irregular Militia||Fire Support||Minimi||Long||Iron sights, ranging 200-1200m||200 rounds||Alpha 8.0|
- Every 4th round is a tracer round.
- All variants of the weapon have a deployable bipod.
- The Irregular Militia's Minimi and Canadian Army's C9A2 has a longer barrel than the US Army's M249 PIP and the British Army's L110A2 Minimi making it more accurate at longer ranges, but more difficult to use in urban terrain and close quarters since Alpha 10 update introduced the "weapon length" mechanic. They also use 200 round box magazines instead of 100 round pouch magazines. The total ammo carried is still 600 rounds total; three 200 round pouches for the Minimi and C9A2, and six 100 round pouches for the M249 PIP and L110A2 Minimi.
- Firing the weapon with the bipod deployed is always preferred, as it creates an extremely stable and accurate fire support platform. If the bipod cannot be used, firing the weapon from the prone position is the next best choice.
- Firing in short bursts will increase the overall accuracy. It will also conserve the ammunition.
- Like every other machine gun, it has a long reload time.
- The bullet drop mirrors the characteristics of the RPK-74M (see figure 1).
- It will not hurt hostile armored vehicles, but it can be used effectively against Technicals, Transports, or Logistics Trucks to kill or wound the occupants. It will also destroy Motorcycles.